Anue | Feature





1. Lucas Papaw Ointment 
Guaranteed, if you know an Aussie, been to Aussie or just generally know about Aussies, you've heard of this little miracle product in a tube. I *literally* carry this with me everywhere and I even have a few extras stashed around the house for emergency.  I even recently used it on a shoot with Sukki Singapura for Esquire as she was suffering with some badly itching mozzie bites (a little dab on each bite and itch-be-gone!)

I find that Singapore's love for air-conditioned buildings, taxis and trains suck my lips dry of it's natural plumpy-ness which is why I use it everyday on my lips to protect and nurse it back to health. I even sometimes tap a little on the top of my checkbones as a highlighter or over my eyeshadow on a night out to give it a bit of that new trend "wet-look" appeal. Either way, if you don't own this product yet, I'm not entirely sure what you're waiting for...
Find it at: SuperNature (Online) or SuperNature @ Paragon Orchard Road

2. Givenchy 'Mister Eyebrow' Crayon 
Well, let's just say anybody who knows me, or has at least seen a picture of me, knows I have the most uncontrollable eyebrows in history! Earlier this month I was introduced to Givenchy's transparent wax crayon for eyebrows and it was love at first sight! The packaging on this little stick is so chic (in thick, clean black and white) but really what else do you expect from the house of Givenchy? Anyways, I love this product to pieces as it doesn't feel at all like heavy wax and it holds my brow-hairs down in place without looking like I've glued them there. If I could give a product a 100/10 rating, it would be for this.
Find it at: Strawberry Net (Online) or Sephora


3. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil
I loveeeeee this brand for its wonderful smelling products and affordable price tag (approx. $15sgd a bottle) I have very fine hair and as of recently, short hair, so I find that I tend to wash my hair a lot more often than I use too because of the styling products used daily. The thing I love the most about this particular mix from Organix is that is doesn't weigh down my super thin hair; the result, shiny and volume packed strands. Also did I mention that is seriously smells great?
Find it at: Watsons or FairPrice Supermarket


4. YSL Multi-Action Concealer 
It's wrapped within a beautiful all gold tube and it sticks to my face without feeling oily or clumpy. I've been using this product for the last 3 years now and have yet to find a concealer that looks or feels better than this. I will say however that sometimes I do feel the need to pack it in my handbag on the occasional night out if there is a big sucker needing to be hidden; the concealer is more on the "lighter" side of coverage, so a re-apply is most definitely in order after a few hours of dancing and over-the-top picture taking.
Find it at: YSL Ion Orchard

 
5. Dolce & Gabbana Lipstick in 'Dahlia'
This is, without a doubt, my foolproof pick-me-up for a bad day and my go-to lipstick for a glamourous night out. It's seriously so creamy and soft yet finishes with an almost matte look, but what I really appreciate the most about it is that the colour sticks for hours so I'm not in need of a constant touch-up while having a drink... or two. The colour is best described as a deep plum red so it effortlessly compliments my love for gold and shiny jewellery and of course my slightly over-dramatic skanky makeup. All in all, I'll most likely be starting a small collection of D&G lipsticks, especially because they're quite well-priced at about $32sgd a piece.
Find it at: Strawberry Net (Online) or Sephora   


Image by Elvina Farkas @ Anue Management 
Beauty by Shella Martin @ Salon XVI 
Model Emily Trimble-Thompson @ Priscillas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ANUE CREATIVE; © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger