Anue | Feature

Above A selection of artworks saved in the 'favourites' folder

"Discover Art, Get Discovered"

As an absolute lover of all things beautiful and interesting, I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to discover an incredible, well curated site filled to the brim with global emerging contemporary artists. Literally, at the click of a button, I have access to original art pieces from talent all across the world, all in high-resolution formats for my viewing pleasure. As a photographer, dare I say, artist myself, I am utterly indulged by the range of affordable pieces I have come across (and clearly by artist I mean "struggling") 

Here are some of my all time favourites to capture my heart, and hopefully soon enough, my walls...
Cerveau by Frederic Belaubre $280

Cloud # 2 by Paula Badder $2600

Face à la mort, écarte toi by Ana Fernandes  $5000

Monotype #4 by Frederic Belaubre $120

Purple Span by Ashton Allen $400

On other art related news, Singapore is currently hosting its annual Affordable Art Fair this weekend at the F1 Pit Building. All art under $10,000 and an array of creative activities throughout the day makes it bound for a fail-proof fun day out. See you there?

Disclosure: No images in this post have been made or altered by Anue Management Pte Ltd - all images have been credited as appeared on saatchionline.com  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ANUE CREATIVE; © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger